Friday 4 March 2011

Herb garden!!!!

Hellloooo!  Not posted for a few days but still trying to wade through the mud in the garden (can it still be called a garden if its a mud pit??!?) Actually thinking of putting a sign up outside the house to advertise mud face/spa treaments for like, a tenner to make some dosh!!!!

However.... in Herb news..... *shuffles papers on desk newsreader style*

Check. This. Out.


 Also a very "arty" shot!!! ha ha ha


Im really impressed with how quick these are growing!!  Parsley, Corriander and Basil!  Although I had white sticks in them to say which is which, but my lovely Other Half changed them round so they grew together at the same time the other day and now cant remember which one he changed!!! Its a good job I love him!!!

My 2 helpers have escaped for the weekend, so Ive enlisted another 2 -


But by the looks of things it'll just be me!!!  Oh and Lee, but he doesnt get a choice :) Its good job he loves me!!! ha ha.

Hoping to plot out the veggie patch tomorrow and should be able to get the soil turned at least in that part.  Chickens due a clean out too and apparently the best thing for good soil is chicken poo!!! Well we've always got plenty of that!!

So more updates over the weekend!

Loves x

1 comment:

  1. Heather - I loved catching up on your blog, and I am so excited for you and all your plans! Wonderful stuff.
    I am so bad at plant labelling. I start out well enough, but those sticks just jump out and move around at will! You might be able to taste even the seedlings for a clue with your lovely lush looking herbs though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete